Get the table of contents here!
Simply click on the graphics to find out more
Get Published with I-CONS
- Either full manuscript, or sample chapter, BY EMAIL in Word format, 1.5-spaced, Times New Roman 12pt, numbered pages.
- No PDFs.
- One file only. Please do not split chapters into separate files.
- Hardcopy submissions are discouraged and unfortunately cannot be returned unless you cover postage costs.
- A brief outline of your manuscript/proposal (1-2 pages), and word count (including notes, appendices etc.) if manuscript is complete
- Author biography.
- Notes on how your proposed book differs from others on the market, your specific qualifications for writing it, and any ideas or connections you can suggest for promotion or co-publishing.
We particularly welcome:
- Edited Book
- Case Studies
If you are interested in publishing your work we will get back to you within one month. Please note that due to constraints on time and resources we may not be able to get back to you if your submission has been unsuccessful.
Please send submissions in English/Malay/Indonesia to firstname.lastname@example.org
Islamic Economics Book Series
Book Series are the cornerstone of I-CONS’s portfolio, featuring a wide range of notable, well-established titles for scholars, academics, researchers and professionals
Our aim is to publish high quality, cutting-edge research across a range of subjects in Islamic economics. Our books add depth to research and learning, featuring ground-breaking research, case studies and advice from global thought leaders, helping to drive change in their field.
We also publish academic textbooks targeted at upper undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
All books are also available online, as individual eBooks, or as part of eBook Collections.